When the holiday season came last year, I complete forgot to keep posting about my Top Commenter for this blog. I think the last one we had was our November Top Commenter Contest. Now that I remembered and since it’s just the 5th of the month, let’s start the ball rolling.
Welcome to the start of this month’s Top Commenter Contest! The top commenter for the month will win $10 Paypal Cash and the second place will win $5.
Just a few reminders:
- A winner may not win more than once (as a first placer) within a 3-month period to give others a chance.
- I would appreciate comments that are sensible and related to the post. Please do read the post and not just comment about it as soon as you see the title. In relation to this, I reserve the right not to approve posts that I deem as spammy just to win the contest.
- We can engage in a conversation about the post through the comment section and your replies to my answers are counted toward the total number of comments. Your replies to comments by other people, as long as they are sensible too, will also be counted toward the total number of comments.
- You can comment on posts from January to future posts and I will try to answer them as best as I can to engage you more (More comments yay!)
- All comments will be moderated so they might not show up right away when you post them but I do try to approve them within a couple of hours, except on weekends when I try to be offline to spend some time with my family.
The prize is open to anyone with a Paypal account by the time the winner is announced/emailed. It is open worldwide but any fees arising from cross-country transactions, if applicable, will be deducted from the gross amount. If winner fails to respond to my email within a 48-hour period, the next top commenter will be contacted by email and announced on this blog which forfeits the prize for the previous winner. The second winner will then be given another 48 hours to respond and same process if no response is received within the alloted time. Good luck and Happy April!